Dadaji is worried for Jeevika, he reveals the truth to Vanshika that neither Virat nor Jeevika have killed Karan, and a third person is involved in the same.
– Hence both of them wish that Viren saves Jeevika, and the real culprit is caught. Swamini over hears the last part and expresses that Jeevika cannot be saved and she has to be punished.
– At the court, Viren begins showing the murder video to the judge once again. He stops the video right at Jeevika’s face when her eyes widen after shooting Karan. He tells the judge to carefully zoom into Jeevika’s eyes- and that’s where he notices Jaiswal shooting Karan.
– The judge asks Jaiswal to be arrested and frees both Virat and Jeevika, after which the case is dismissed.
– Both VirMan and VirIka hug each other and breathe a sigh of relief.
They call everyone to inform that all’s now well.
– When the 4 reach back home, everyone is glad to see them. Dadaji, Vanshika and the rest hug them and express their happiness. Swamini enters and is not happy at Viren’s win in saving Jeevika. Everyone is shocked. Swamini expresses disappointment and Viren is sad to know that Swamini is unhappy at his wife’s release.